Machines and Mechanisms
Synthesis of industrial machinery based on its desired useful effect and the surrounding environment.
- Creations inspired by already existing machinery or conceived from scratch.
- Ideas and concepts for new products and their production processes.
- Specific machines, mechanisms and structures designs to achieve a certain useful effect.
- Validated and manufacturable designs based on ideas and concepts.
- Construction and testing of functional prototypes for design validation.